Limit 1 per order
About the At-Home HIV Test Kit
- Similar to the tests used by clinics and labs
- Oral swab test that does not require blood
- Results in just 20 minutes from the comfort of your own home
Approved by the FDA in 2012, the OraQuick At-Home HIV Test offers you clinically proven results in just 20 minutes from the comfort and privacy of your home.
OraQuick uses a simple oral swab for sample collection rather than blood. Just like blood, oral fluid collected by swabbing the gums, also contains antibodies produced in response to an HIV infection. If present, the OraQuick Test detects these HIV antibodies in the oral fluid.
Early detection provides life-saving benefits
- HIV treatment is highly effective and is available to people with and without insurance. If you need help establishing treatment, please contact us at email@example.com.
- HIV treatment not only allows people living with HIV to live long and healthy lives, but can also eliminate the risk of transmission to other sexual partners.
Things to know…
- A positive result should be followed-up with an appointment with a medical provider to confirm the results and to begin treatment immediately. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance!
- A negative result with this test does not mean that you are definitely not infected with HIV, particularly when exposure may have been within the previous 3 months. The most definitive results are achieved 3 months after the last date of potential exposure.
- If your test is negative and you engage in activities that put you at risk for HIV on a regular basis, you should test regularly – every 3, 6 or 12 months depending on your level of risk and activity.